Thursday, October 13, 2011

n = I am BACK!

I realize that my promise was to blog weekly, but I have recently been crazy busy doing the same thing just about every weekday! My days consist of applying to jobs and interviewing...all week, that's it.

I have recently tried to become a runner and thus far am failing miserably! (and I started off so well) I think that I am going to have to invest in expensive running attire so that I feel obligated to use it and wear it out. My goal is to become a marathon runner so that I can run marathons around the world! How embarrassing would it be to be part of an international marathon and not make it to the finish line. Those who know me, know that I am determined to make it! Bottom line, I need a running partner, maybe something like this...


The point being, I am determined! I am determined to be a successful "New Yorker" (and I use New Yorker loosely because I will always be a true Californian), just as I am determined to become a world traveling marathon runner...

3 comments:

  1. You don't even know how much I chuckled at this blog post... :) love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too wanna be a runner, however, I think you are more likely to do it than I....oh if only I could be your running buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, this puppy looks like he's run a marathon or two... my kind of marathon. Missing you in Santa Clarita. m

    ReplyDelete